Saturday, November 26, 2011

Careful planning is the key

To reach my goals, it makes sense that I must first identify them right lol. So the issue is what exactly do I want to do to my house? How can I make it better suit my family? How can I have all my needs and wants met within our budget? The answer is realistic planning. As impulsive as I am, I would try and do everything in one breath but that tug of common sense is screaming, budget and time management so I must obey. I will most likely make a few impulsive updates but I pledge to keep it at a minimum and stick to the script. I plan on posting about each room individually. I would like to post my goals, some inspirational pictures and maybe even a tentative budget. Yup, sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...