Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Windows


Our windows have finally been replaced!!! Well... our bay window and one of the bedroom windows have not been replaced as yet :( The one bedroom window came broken so it won't be and replaced until Friday. We had to hold off on the bay window until January since we're paying out of pocket and sadly, even if I knocked out all of my teeth, the tooth fairy most likely won't be showing up with a bag of money so... patience is our only hope. Switching out 12 windows is not cheap. Anyway, I am so pumped about these windows. I hated all that brown. I think the white makes such a huge difference and the difference in room temp is extreme!! Seriously, no more air through the cracks. It's been hot upstairs. I'll post the front view as soon as that one window is switched out.
Before
 
After

 
Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...