Friday, January 6, 2012

The Kid's Super Colorful Bathroom

One day, not too long ago, maybe mid December, I stepped into this magical place that I usually never dare to enter on my own...Targét! Yes, I went in...alone. I bought a lot of stuff for the kids room mainly but I had to spend a few unnecessary dollars on stuff for their bathroom. I didn't post a before picture because there hasn't been any real changes made, just decorations.
 



Toilet paper storage, bin from Target


I love owls! The tooth brush holder and tumblers were calling, "Buy me!"
Sweet owl rug also courtesy of Target
I just wanted to brighten it up for now. There are many changes to be made but for now a little decor won't hurt :)


------- 


Organize and Decorate Everything
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can see why that tumbler was shouting buy me!
    Very cute. The owl rug is cute too. I haven't checked out toilet paper storage bins?? I didn't know they made those... hmmm, I'm feeling a craft project coming on LOL!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to have the shutter photos up by Thursday.
    See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids usually wait till their in action before they realize that a new roll of toilet paper is needed lol. I grabbed one of their closet bins and made a new home for the toilet paper on top of the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dia, it's always nice to pretty up a room and I hope the kids were pleased with the efforts you made to make their bathroom pretty. It will be different when little boy arrives, LOL Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...