Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Xen has arrived...finally

Please excuse me for my absence but I've been super busy making super awesome things happen :) The superest accomplishment of them all... is baby Xen. I'm pretty sure we set a new record in the hospital this morning for fastest delivery ever. We walked in the hospital at 4:04am and by 4:24am Xen made his official debut. It was fast, furious, and PAINFUL but it was all worth it. I have my body back to lift, paint, reach, run and do whatever I want (almost lol). I was really getting tired of having to wait for my husband to do things that I could normally just knock out myself. I have 45 days of convalescent leave ahead of me and I know how to use it ;) There's been a lot of unlogged updates so be ready for that and a whole lot more. In the meantime, enjoy the handsomeness that is Xen.  







thedeansresidence.blogspot.com
-------

15 comments:

  1. U bum!! u got mr crying over here!! uggghhh (but for real though Beautiful photos! <3 <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awesome. I am so happy for you and I KNOW you are glad to be unpreggo...lol. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am sorry google doesnt have my picture. lol. Its Jamila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks! There's just so much that needs to be done and I can't wait to use my unaccompanied body to do it lmao

      Delete
  4. awww you're babies are precious. Congratulations on a beautiful family. :)

    I wanted to thank you for following me. :) have you seen my new place?? I hope you'll follow me there, stop by when you get a chance. Its very cute. :)

    MySerendipitousLife.com

    I'm now a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karla. We are beyond happy right now. I tend to forget how awesome kids are but this has immediately renewed my appreciation.

      I just went to your new spot and it's pretty sweet. Can't wait to see the shop, hopefully the grand opening isn't too far behind :)

      Thanks for following. I switched over to your new blog as well.

      Delete
  5. I've enjoyed reading your blogs.... Thanks for the wonderful update & Picts of baby Xen. I still can't tell who he looks like, but O well he's gorgeous. I'm very proud. & jealous that you guys have such and awesome family. Get that tummy back & keep posting Picts. Miss you all.

    Love Melia & J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I wish I could've started working out again from day 1 but I guess I can wait. Hopefully I stick to it even after I get back down to my normal gut size lol. I am pretty grateful for such a great family, never really pictured my life turning out so awesome but here it is. My pessimism has simmered down to a very slow boil and for once, my glass is half full :D

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!! Blessings to you and your lovely family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, he's gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's beautiful! As are your other children. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) He has grown so much so fast. It's unbelievable.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...