Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sneak Peek: Valentine Decor

In the midst of all the commotion, Valentine's Day was not forgotten. We're doing a little decorating in the living room but nothing too sophisticated. The theme is crafty love. I used a combination of craft items and thrift store finds and so far I love it. Obviously decorating is on hiatus for the moment but there isn't that much more that needs to be done. So I'm giving myself until Wednesday to finish. Seems reasonable right? 




thedeansresidence.blogspot.com
-------

2 comments:

  1. Love the wreath. You making one for spring?

    Btw, You've been tagged. :)

    http://www.myserendipitouslife.com/randomness/tag-youre-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time visiting your blog. Your fam is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...