Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Update

These past two months have been wonderful... most of the time... lol sometimes. I can't say there weren't any hiccups and challenges but I can say that I am happier than I've ever been. Baby Xen is almost an adult now and I'm loving every moment of it. The teachers love him (no they're not just saying that). At every surprise visit, he is always clean, fed or feeding, and is always smiling. Whether they're holding him or he's in the boppy. I'm just pumped that everything is falling into place. I am a much happier worker and that's for sure lol. I know my coworkers and boss appreciates that.
As far as the house is concerned, we've accomplished so much and that makes me even happier. No waiting for assistance because I've got it :) and I can now work solo.
We've been attacking the yard and enjoying this bipolar weather as much as we can. I can't wait till we move from making this our home to maintaining our home. It can be slightly overwhelming sometimes but yeah... it's all coming along.

Anyhoo, here's baby Xen Day 2 to Month 2:

2 Days

1 Week

2 Weeks

3 Weeks

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

2 Months Postpartum

Back to Work





thedeansresidence.blogspot.com
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...