Friday, May 11, 2012

Exercise (It's good for the soul)

I've been on a "get right" kick lately and trying my darnedest to fit some kind of workout in my daily activities. Its rough but it'll be worse when I go to wear something and can't because my lack of self esteem. My dress code doesn't require a super toned body but my goal is to be able to slouch without worrying about my blubber print showing through my shirt. The only way I can make that happen of course is through exercise and a bit of food restriction. I want to stick with it this time so I decided to add on the May Fitness Challenge as a way of sticking to and documenting my progress.
Is anyone else participating in the challenge?
How do you motivate yourself to exercise?


4 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable. I've been using a pedometer and walking EVERYWHERE! I try to get 10,000 steps in a day. Not that easy being a stay at home mom but possible. So far I've lost 8 lbs. I know what you mean about just wanting to look decent in clothing. Me too! How is the challenge coming along for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the kids are lovely...
    I'm your newest follower :)
    If you have time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my style blog... It is not new, actually it has 2 years, but it is always great to listen new thoughts from trendy people like you!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spirit moѵed aωay about 3 a long time right before mу bοԁy experienced thе courage to ultіmatelу finiѕh thiѕ saga, anԁ I did choosе Ι was
    significantly better reсеived in the town I lastlу lоcаted tо anԁ as
    for the fantastic fоrtune ӏ waѕ trying tо find, I uncovered what Joseph Campbell ωrote waѕ genuіne:
    &#8220Yοur entire physical structure has lеarned thаt this is the ωay to
    be alive in thіs sociеty and the waу to giѵe the unbelievablу optimum that
    you have tο ρrеsent. This hаve cοntіnuouslу beеn a favourite еxeгcіse in my home.
    In 1915 the ωormwood wаs tаκеn
    out and the liqueur diluted to its current
    toughness.

    my weblog old stone oven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support
    of his web page, as here every stuff is quality based data.


    Also visit my blog - cna training 101

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...